Mornings Just Got Better- Niagara on the Lake
Mornings in Niagara on the Lake are gorgeous.
It is a nice time to take a stroll with our guide and find out why we love this Instagram perfect little town.
This tour will take you on a 2 hour walk around Old Town Niagara on the Lake. It will be filled with historical facts and musings. Of course we will also make stops at some of our favourite foodie places.
The walk will be a flat 2-2.5 km loop. We will start and finish in the heart of Old Towne.
per adult from
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Make your way to the meeting point to begin your guided, 2-hour walking food tour in scenic old town, Niagara-on-the-Lake, where the Niagara River meets Lake Ontario.
You will experience some delicious sweet and savoury tastings as you walk through the picturesque streets of Old Town. Listen as your guide fills you in on the rich history of the area and connects it to modern-day Niagara.
Perhaps a little Ontario cheese, a flaky pastry filled with spinach and feta and even the chance sighting of a pain au chocolate. There is no shortage of stellar baked goods, in old town NOTL and the goal is to introduce you to where to find them. The walk is shorter on this 2 hour tour but filled with historical facts and culture.
By the end of your tour, you’ll have an excellent overview of the region and of the amazing dining options available for the foodie in you! The tour finishes up a block or so from where it starts, so you’ll be familiar with the area as you head off on your own.
Please note: Tour is available Saturdays and Sundays only. A vegetarian option is available upon request.
Departure Point :Meet outside the front of The Irish Harp Pub
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved (2+ km / miles)
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.