Morning:Maras & Moray tour with entrances
This is a fantastic half day tour to explore part of the Sacred Valley. You will see amazing views of the Urubamba mountain ranges, the Veronica mountain and the green valleys of farms. You will be able to learn about agriculture, textiles, and the history of the Incas.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transfer from Hotel in Cusco
- Entrance to the salt mines
- Entrances to Moray
What's excluded :
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Entry/Admission - Moray
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Moray Valle Sagrado de los Incas, Maras 08655 Peru
We will pick you up from your accommodations in Cusco around 08:30am. First we will visit Moray which is an archaeological site .
The site contains unusual Inca ruins, mostly consisting of several enormous terraced circular depressions, the largest of which is approximately 30 m deep. As with many other Inca sites, it also has a sophisticated irrigation system. This Inca site exhibits numerous circular agricultural terraces built by the Incas in natural sinkholes on a limestone plateau overlooking the Urubamba valley.
Next, we will visit the Colonial village of Maras. The town is well known for its nearby salt evaporation ponds, in use since Inca times. The salt-evaporation ponds are up-slope, less than a kilometer west of the town. This is an important salt mine site exploited during Inca time and later during the Colonial time and until today. Return to Cusco about 3pm.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
**Please confirm accommodation in Cusco at time of booking.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.