Morning Tour to Terracotta Warriors Museum
Arrive at Terracotta Warriors Museum. Your guide will explain every details of this museum and its history as well facts. You will be fed with tons of knowledge. As the world’s eighth wonder, Terracotta Warriors Museum represented the highest clay craftsmanship. It also provided a great source for historians to study the Qin Dynasty and its prior histories. Through the visit to the Terracotta Army, you can have a general idea of how prosperous Qin Empire used to be and what ancient people hold dear in their afterlife.
*View the ancient UNESCO-listed clay army in the flesh Gaze at the rows of infantry and cavalry soldiers in excavated pits
*See the bronze chariots and artefacts in the Multi-Exhibition Hall
*Visit a terracotta figure factory and try carving your own soldier
* Learn how and why the 3rd-century BC warriors were made
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Complimentary bottled water with unlimited supplies
- Terracotta Warriors Admission Ticket
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Qinling North Road, Lintong District, Xi'an 710600 China
In the morning, your professional guide will pick you up at your hotel lobby, and then a comfortable and capacious chauffeur-driven van will transfer you to the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum. With one hour on the way, your expert guide will give you some background information of the world wonder that you are going to explore. Follow your guide to see the three excavated pits with more than 8,000 pottery soldiers, horses, and chariots in total, and then the Bronze Chariots and Horses Exhibition Hall. You will have at least two and a half hours to explore this significant site.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Muslim Quarter, West of Bell Drum Towers Square , Beilin District, Xi'an 710000 China
After the terracotta warriors tour We will be the Muslim Bazaar, the most thriving area of the city. If you are interested, you can explore the bazaar at your own pace and then return to the hotel on your own. Your guide will give you directions for returning to your hotel. The Great Mosque and the Bell and Drum Tower Square are within walking distance of the Bazaar. The Bazaar offers a number of excellent choices for dinner. If you prefer not to go to the Muslim Bazaar, your guide will take you back to the hotel after dropping the others off at the Bazaar.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offeredThis tour offers transfer service from and to your centrally-located hotel.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.