Morning Tour -Deluxe Hong Kong Island Tour with Hotel Pickup in Hong Kong Island
See the most iconic sightseeing point in Hong Kong by joining this well planned and exciting morning tour. The Tour will bring you to 4 most popular attraction points in Hong Kong Island with transportation and admission tickets (Peak Tram and Sky Terrace 428) included saving your valuable time. Your journey does not end with the tour, we have specially arranged a complimentary one-day rickshaw bus tickets so you can explore many more heritage sites with this open-top design double decker.
- Round trip hotel transfer with English speaking tour guide
- Skip the queue and save time to board the Peak Tram
- Enjoy stunning view of skyscrapers and Vitoria Harbour from the tram
- Take photos from Hong Kong’s highest viewing platform, Sky Terrace 428
- Sampan ride for an exclusive closer look on Aberdeen fishing village
- Visit Stanley - An attractive seaside town
- Access to QTS award TSL jewellery
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup from major centrally located hotels. Or meet tour guide & other tourists at a departure point
- Do you pickup from my hotel, or I go to a departure point? What time? Book now and find the answer
- Fast Pass one-way Peak Tram ride access through Group Entry to skip the line.
- Admission tickets (Sky Terrace 428 viewing platform)
- Aberdeen Fishing Village with optional sampan ride
- Stanley Market
- Open Top Bus Ticket, valid in 30 days. Take bus ride by yourself after tour. No tour guide escorted
- Access to TSL jewellery factory accredited Quality Tourism Scheme (award by the HK Tourism Board)
- After tour, return transfer to your hotel or the departure point before 14:30.
- Service of English speaking tour guide during all transfers and sightseeing.
- Entry/Admission - Peak Tram
- Entry/Admission - Victoria Peak (The Peak)
What's excluded :
- Sampan ride at Aberndeen Village. HKD60/adult & HKD35/child (1-11). Please prepare cash in advance.
- Taxi fare between your hotel and the departure point if your hotel is not in the pickup list.
- Refund request caused by no show, lack of hotel pickup, disapproval to go to a nearest meeting place
- Entry/Admission - Aberdeen Fishing Village
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peak Tram, No.33 Garden Road, Central, Hong Kong China
Hong Kong island is the heart of the city of Hong Kong. It hosts many of the traditional living heritage waiting for you to explore. Your adventure begins at the Peak Tram Station which is the oldest operational transportation in Hong Kong. You will be following along the tram track built 130 years ago, ascending to the peak elevate 368 metres in just 1,364 metres in length. With the priority pass exclusively arranged for this tour, you could spend your time enjoying the view of skyscraper and Victoria Harbour even more.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Victoria Peak (The Peak), No.1 Lugard Road, Hong Kong China
At the summit, feel free to take pictures with your friends and family while enjoying the 360-degree fabulous panoramic views of Hong Kong. Additionally, inclusive admission for your visit at the Sky terrace 428 viewing platform, the highest viewing platform on the island, will definitely compete your day wonderfully.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Aberdeen Fishing Village, Aberdeen, Hong Kong China
Next, the tour will bring you to visit the Aberdeen fishing village which is a famous tourists spot features a number of local and Hollywood movies and TV programs. An optional Sampan ride will bring you a closer look of the Wholesale Fish Market and a capture of the villagers traditional living style.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Stanley Market, Stanley Beach, Hong Kong China
You will then be bought to the famous seaside town of Stanley. The popular tourist attraction of Stanley market is complied with a warren of clothing, accessories and handicraft. There is also an option to spend your hour by visiting a local pub complemented by cooling ocean breezes and the view of south China Sea or exploring some of the oldest buildings in Hong Kong such as the Old Stanley Police Station and Murray House.
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :1: B. P. International House, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
2: Harbour Grand Hong Kong, 23 Oil St, North Point, Hong Kong
3: Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees, 199 Kowloon City Rd, To Kwa Wan, Hong Kong
4: Harbour Plaza Metropolis, 7 Metropolis Dr, Hung Hom, Hong Kong
5: Holiday Inn Golden Mile Hong Kong, 50 Nathan Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
6: Imperial Hotel, 32-34 Nathan Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
7: InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong, 70號 Mody Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
8: Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel, 3 Canton Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
9: Prince Hotel, Harbour City, 23 Canton Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
10: Metropark Hotel Mongkok, Prince Edward, Hong Kong
11: Royal Plaza Hotel 帝京酒店, 193 Prince Edward Rd W, Mong Kok, Hong Kong
12: Renaissance Hong Kong Harbour View Hotel, 1 Harbour Rd, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
13: The Cityview, 23 Waterloo Rd, Yau Ma Tei, Hong Kong
14: The Kowloon Hotel, Nathan Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup service is available from 50+ major hotels in Kowloon and 35+ hotels on Hong Kong Island.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You will be picked up from hotel lobby, or you will be advised to meet with your tour guide and other tourists at the nearest departure point. This tour is a seat-in-coach tour. You will buy a seat on a tour coach, share an escorted tour with other tourists. If you do not like the lengthy tour start time, please choose the option of "Private Tour Upgrade".
- If you stay in a local home or a hotel not in the pickup list, please inform of the address upon booking. You will be informed of the nearest pickup hotel and pickup time to meet your tour guide. Your reply of approval of this pickup arrangement and deadline of apply time is critical. No show at the meeting place will receive no refund.
- If you book an activity less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled activity start time, you are required to telephone the local tour supplier immediately right after your booking. The telephone number of the local tour supplier is displayed on your voucher. The office is open from 0700 to 2100 Hong Kong time. If no one answers the phone call after office hour, please telephone again at 0700 next day to add you in the pickup list. Otherwise the tour bus will not go to your hotel.
- Upon pickup, your tour guide will find you by eye contact, or read your name from the pickup list. Please be waiting at the meeting place 10 minutes prior to departure. No refund for your no show or late arrival.
- Children aged 2 and younger are complimentary
- The Peak Tram is scheduled to undertake an upgrade project from July 1 to Dec 31, 2020. During the suspension, other means of transport will be arranged.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- The standard cancellation policy is: (1) a 100% refund for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. (2) Cancellations made within 24 hours of the start date of the experience will receive no refund.
- Pickup service is not available from airport, cruise terminal, subway station and railway station.
- How to join in this tour from airport: Please take 24-minute Airport Express, get off at Kowloon Station, Exit D1, walk for 97m (2 minute) to W Hotel. The pickup time from W Hotel is 08:10 daily. Your tour guide has a pickup list and will find you in the lobby. Back to W Hotel at 14:30 after tour. From Airport Station, the 1st train leaves at 05:54. From Kowloon Station back to airport, the last train leaves at 00:52.
- How to join in this tour from Kai Tak Cruise Terminal: Please take a taxi for 15 minute to meet with your tour guide in the lobby of Harbour Plaza Metropolis (7 Metropolis Drive) at 8:10.
- How to join in this tour from West Kowloon Station: Please take a taxi for 15 minute to meet with your tour guide in the lobby of B P International House (8 Austin Road) at 08:10.
- How to join in this tour from Ocean Cruise Terminal: Please walk for 6 minute to meet with your tour guide in the lobby of Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel (3 Canton Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui) at 8:20.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.