Morning sunrise at Doi Suthep Temple
Away from the cloud of tourist to the peacefulness of Buddhist way. 05.00am Early morning start from your hotel to 3,500 feet Wat Phratat Doi Suthep (the landmark of Chaingmai). The temple is very quiet and all the monks are just start chanting, rousing and going out to receive alms offerings. Without any crowds you can enjoy the magical morning light and incredible panoramic views of Chiangmai city in serenity. Monks Alms offering at Kruba Sriwichai monument.
After sunrise visit Wat Jed yod one of the least visited major temples in Chiangmai. Jed Yod translates to "seven peaks" and refers to the seven chedis which top on structure in the temple complex. It's a very unusual for Thailand temple building. It was built in the fifteenth century to host the Eighth World Buddhist Council.
Try local breakfast (Noodle Soup) from unknown restaurant for tourist. Education and knowledge at Elephant Poopoo Paper-park, beautiful Orchid and butterfly farm.
Return hotel about 11.00 am.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Breakfast - Local Noodle Soup
- Monks alms offering set
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Wat Phra That Doi Suthep
- Entry/Admission - Elephant POOPOOPAPER Park
- Entry/Admission - Bai Orchid and Butterfly Farm
- Entry/Admission - Wat Ched Yot
What's excluded :
- All your personal expense
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wat Phra That Doi Suthep, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Doi Suthep 50200 Thailand
300 Naga stairs case, Sunrise at the temple, Monks Chanting.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Elephant POOPOOPAPER Park, 87 Moo 10 Mae Ram, Mae Rim 50180 Thailand
Knowledge about Elephant Poopoo Paper.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Bai Orchid and Butterfly Farm, 3/1 Moo 7 Rimtai Maerim, Chiang Mai 50180 Thailand
Live butterfly and superb orchid can be see.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Wat Ched Yot, Thnn Sup Pexr Hiwey Tambon Chang Phueak, Chiang Mai 50300 Thailand
Wat Jed Yod is one of the least visited major temples. ched Yot translates to "seven peaks" and refers to the seven chedis which top a structure in the temple complex. It's a very unusual - for Thailand - temple building. That's because it's a copy, sort of, of the Mahabodhi Temple at Bodhgaya in India. It was built in the fifteenth century to host the Eighth World Buddhist Council.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please inform us your hotel to pick up in chiangmai city.
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Travel with us, we offer private service. Avoid from COVID-19.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.