Morning Stand Up Paddling Tour in Split
We will start our tour with the basic lesson about stand up paddling and demo from your friendly instructors. In no time you will glide on the water and be on your way to have fun and explore amazing landscapes of Marjan Park and Split from the water. Taking well deserved break for a refreshing swim, snorkeling and lots of photos with underwater camera.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Round-trip shared transfer from and to the meeting point
- Photos from the tour
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Basic SUP instruction by a certified trainer
- SUP board and a paddle
- Security leash
- Life vest if required
- Dry bags for personal belongings
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
Start your day with one of the most amazing sea adventures in Split. Jump on your sup board and explore Split from the sea. Enjoy the view of the many sights Split is know for, such as Marjan Park, Bene and Kašjuni beach, Tito's villa or the amazing cliffs of Marjan Hill.
No matter if you are an experienced paddler or a beginner, in no time with the help of your guides you will be gliding on the water, relaxing and having fun. On this tour, paddle and explore some of the most beautiful beaches in Split while taking a break for swimming and snorkeling, while taking a lot of photos! You can even do some cliff jumping.
Stand up paddle gives you the freedom to enjoy the beauty of the Adriatic sea at your own pace and rhythm.
• Marjan Park, Split 21000 Croatia
Departure Point :Trg Franje Tuđmana 1, 21000, Split, Croatia
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for participants with back problems and non swimmers
- Please bring : a towel, bathing suit, hat, sunglasses, spare t-shirt, wet shoes, sunscreen, refreshing drink (min.1,5l ) and underwater camera
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We do small group outdoor tours where all travelers can keep a required social distance.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.