Morning Red Dunes Desert Safari
Morning safari is very pleasant all weather in the desert our guide is very polite and makes take travelers trip very memorable giving them excellence pictures in desert in dubai desert is one part were travellers dont forget and we dont let them forget their trip !!!
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick from your Apartment, Hotel, Residence, Villa or Airport
- Pick by Toyota SUV 4x4 Land Cruiser Desert Safari License driver
- Adventurous drive to reaching the high Dune for photo stop
- Sand Boarding slide experience from high dunes, Camel Ride for 10 minutes.
- 30 to 40 Minutes Dune Bashing at Red Dunes Desert
- Cold Drink, Water Bottle, Soft Juice Refreshment
- Thrill & fun drive from desert to reaching road
- Drive back to Dubai & drop back your location
What's excluded :
- Quad Bike is available with extra cost
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lahbab, wadi zamzam customs clearing llc,lehbab - دبي - United Arab Emirates
Explore the vast acres of the Desert in UAE. The Morning Safari in Dubai is conducted in the morning as you are picked up from your location in a 4×4 Land Cruiser on which we take you towards the Desert to start off with a session of Dune Bashing which will last for 40 Minutes on beautiful high dunes of the Dubai Desert .
When you have experienced the roller coaster ride in the Desert Dubai you are given a chance to ski the Dunes with Sand Boards. Sand Skiing is a unusual sport entertaining for speed loving people also you will get chance to ride on Camel for Camel riding in Red Desert Of Dubai which is an unforgettable experience.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your Hotel/Residence or Airport any where in DubaiPorts
- Port Rashid
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.