Morning Quad Bike Riding in Dubai
We are operating now From 30-May-2020 & following All SOP rules, All our equipment are de sanitized every use of Guest. All passengers must wear face-masks throughout the tour and must sanitize hands regularly and maintain social distancing..
This Tour is design for people who don`t have time in evening to enjoy Quad biking in The Desert of Dubai so in Morning the can Explore the desert on four wheels Quad bike on this adventures 1-hour quad bike trip you will have experience which you never had before.will take you into the desert by comfortable 4X4 air-conditioned vehicle, and after that be ready for adventure on modern quad bike. will supplied helmet and gloves, now start your Quad bike engine and then set off in convoy behind your guide. Rumble across the sands, roar over rolling dunes, After your ride, now one more experience is waiting for you will take you our campsite where you will relax and refuel with dinner and other fun activity.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Pick up and dropoff anywhere in dubai & Cruise Terminal Dubai
- Soft drink and water
- 1 hour Quad bike
- Dune bashing in bigger dunes
What's excluded :
- Sand-boarding (available for hire)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Desert In Dubai, 306, Al Owais Building - Al Ithihad Road - Al Khabaisi - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
we will pick you anywhere in Dubai on sic sharing basis if you select with transfer option
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will provide Pickup & Dropoff service to all Guest on Private Basis from Dubai Hotels & Cruise Terminal DubaiPorts
- Port Rashid
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress accordingly
- Quad bike is not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Quad bike is not recommended for pregnant women, and children
- Quad bike is not recommended for infants. If you traveling with Infant select Dinner in the Desert option.
- Minimum 2 People Required
- Price based on SIC basis
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Note: Timing vary on ramadan time period
- We have designated area for quad bike riding
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour is not required driving license
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We are open now and following Complete SOP rules, Guest should wear mask during the tour and maintain social distance, our all equipment sanitized after every use of guest.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.