Morning Quad Bike Desert Safari
tamer safari Tours Representative will pick you up from your hotel at Marsa Alam, then he will accompany you to the meeting point of Shekh Malek situated 25 km. north of Marsa Alam airport where you will get your quad runner for a drive test before starting adventure drive 22 km between the mountains of the Eastern desert. You will stop for 2 or 3 times on your way to the Bedouin tribe to know about their life and traditions (Houses, food, Education, religion, etc.). You will have the opportunity to experience a Bedouin tea and smoke a water pipe before driving your motorbike back to the quad runner station and then you will be transferred back to your Hotel in Marsa Alam.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up service from your hotel in Marsa Alam and return by air conditioned coach
- Bottled mineral water during your trip
- Desert Safari tour guide
- Test drive before the tour starts
- All transfer by motorbike - one for each person
- Bedouin village tour and Bedouin Tea
- All taxes & service charge
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the program.
- Tipping Kitty
Enjoy an amazing 3 hours morning quad biking experience in the fascinating desert of Marsa Alam. experience driving between the mountains of Marsa Alam with a unforgettable chance to see the Bedouin life and enjoying breathtaking views of the desert.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tamer Safari Will Pickup you From your Hotel in Marsa Alam
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- recommended for all travelers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.