Morning Mountain view from Nagarkot, Bhaktapur and Changu Narayan sightseeing
This tour is designed for those who don’t want to miss majestic Mountain View from Nagarkot and also don’t want to spoil their early morning sleep by waking up early for Nagarkot sunrise.
Nagarkot is one of the most scenic spots in Bhaktapur and is known for its sunrise and sunset views of the Himalayas. Nagarkot also offers a panoramic view of the Kathmandu Valley. The scenic beauty of this place located 7000 ft above sea level makes it a very popular hiking route for tourists.
Changu Narayan is said to be the oldest Hindu temple still in use in the Kathmandu Valley. Built in the two-tiered pagoda style and its roof struts feature some amazingly intricate carvings of Tantric deities.
The Bhaktapur Durbar Square is the living representation of how the entire Valley would have looked like during medieval periods. The city has glorious architecture; sky-high Pagoda style temples, fine clay pottery, and massive royal courtyards dating back to the 12th century.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off service
- All transfer in private vehicle
- Guide fee
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Changu Narayan
- Entry/Admission - Bhaktapur Durbar Square
What's excluded :
- Any meals
- Any drinks
- Entrance fees of places not included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nagarkot, Nagarkot, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
At 7:30 am, Hotel Pick up and drive to Nagarkot hillstation and enjoy the morning view.
• Observe panoramic view of the Kathmandu Valley
• Enjoy scenic Mountains view
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Changu Narayan, Bhaktapur Nepal
At 10:30 am transfers you to the UNESCO listed world heritage sites.
Enjoy sightseeing of Changu Narayan Temple:
Major attraction of Changu Narayan Temple:
• Pagoda style old temple
• Various old and unique stone idols around the temple
• Oldest inscription by Manadev (first historical king of Nepal)
• Enjoy the unique architecture of the temple (woodcarving, struts, toran )
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Bhaktapur 00977-1-4701148 Nepal
Drive to Bhaktpur, Start sightseeing from Bhaktapur Durbar Square at approximately 12:30 pm.
Major attraction of Bhaktapur Durbar Square:
• 55 window palace:
• Vatsala Temple:
• Statue of Bhupatindra Malla:
• Nyatapola Temple:
• Bhairava Nath Temple:
• The world famous Golden gate of Bhaktapur:
• Lions Gate:
• Mini Pashupatinath Temple:
Trip ends as your guide assists you to your hotel in Kathmandu at around 3:30 pm.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Hotels inside Kathmandu city ring road
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Pick up outside Kathmandu city ring road would cost extra.
- Kindly provide us the name of hotel for pick up service during booking.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.