Morning Hurghada Quad Bike Safari Adventure
Morning Hurghada Desert Safari Quad Bike & ATV Tours Visit the Bedouin Village enjoy a sunrise during a 3-hour guided safari adventure in eastern Sahara Desert. Cross the mighty sand dunes by quad bike. Explore the mysteries of a traditional Bedouin village, experience a traditional desert welcome and tea and learn more about the local lifestyle.
Following a pick-up from your hotel at 7:30am, you will be transferred to the quad bike test station, where you will meet your guides and get a short, 10-minute test drive on your bike. Then, drive for approximately 20 kilometers into the dramatic desert landscape. Cross the shifting sands for an adrenaline thrill with the desert sun on your back.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Landing and facility fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Experience an exhilarating ride on a quad bike
- Visit a traditional Bedouin village
- Explore the magnificent desert
- Desert Safari tour guide
- Quad bike around the Bedouin village
- Pick up service from your hotel and return
What's excluded :
- Any Extra not mentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hurghada, Hurghada, Red Sea and Sinai
Morning Hurghada Quad Bike Safari Adventure & ATV Tours With the Bedouin Village.
Enjoy one of the best things to do in Hurghada Desert safari in the morning enjoy riding a quad bike and exploring the desert on this 3-hour tour from Hurghada. Experience a thrilling ride through the sand dunes to a Bedouin village, where you can enjoy black tea and a Ride on a camel.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Hurghada International Airport, Hurghada Airport Toll Gate, Airport rd، Hurghada, Red Sea Governorate 84511, Egypt
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.