Morning Half Day Tour
We are part of an ethical and sustainable eco-tourism project. We have talked with the elephant carers (Mahout) and invited them to join our project. Our special project purpose to take the chain and saddle off of the elephants, like some projects of Elephants nature park. They are our inspiration.
We aim to provide a better life for the elephants. In all of our program activities visitors can observe the elephants in nature as well as gain an insight into their history and behavior. We are happy to provide them a safe, loving and secure environment for them to roam free in a natural environment.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- A bottle of drinking water
- A buffet lunch of traditional Thai food and fresh fruit
- Uniform for camp activities
- Vehicles single- or dual-cab 4x4s with bench seats in the back covered by an open canopy.
- T.A.T. Licensed and qualified English-Speaking guide
- Transportation; Pick up and drop off to your hotel/Accommodation in Chiangmai City
- Travel Accident Insurance for half day elephant program
- Entry/Admission - Chiang Mai Elephant Home บ้านช้างเชียงใหม่
What's excluded :
- *We offer fast and best quality outsourcing of professional photography service with a small fee.*
- Gratuities to guides and drivers
- An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside a 3-mile/ 5-km radius of our office in city center.
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chiang Mai Elephant Home บ้านช้างเชียงใหม่, Mae Win, Mae Wang District, Chiang Mai 50360, Thailand
A half-day package to Chiang Mai Elephant Home offers visitors an enjoyable opportunity to observe elephants in their natural home, as well as gain an insight into their history and behavior, and create cherished lifelong memories of their time spent observing these amazing animals.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer a free transfer service to all places of accommodation within a 5 km radius of Our office in Chiang Mai’s Old City and inside super highway. Transport from locations outside this area will incur a surcharge.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/6/2019 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 07:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please inform us your Hotel Name and room no. and wait at Hotel Lobby 10 minutes before the time specified on this voucher to start. The collection times may vary slightly depending on the traffic and your pick up location.
- Our vehicles normally are single- or dual-cab 4x4s with bench seats in the back covered by an open canopy.
- ♥ WHAT TO BRING: Insect Repellent, Sunscreen, Bathing Suit, Hat, Towel, Walking Shoes, Clothes for changing, Camera (Optional)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.