Morning Buddhist Almsgiving and Temple & Market Tour
Gain insight into the spiritual life of Thai Buddhists in Bangkok on this early morning cultural experience with a local.
Join devotees to fill dozens of saffron-robed monks' alms bowls with offerings you pick at the morning market.
Enjoy a delicious Northern Thai breakfast in the morning market with locals.
Head to two hidden temple worshiped by locals. It will be great chance for you to appreciate thai culture and religion from the view of architecture.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Entrane Ticket
- Offerings for monks
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Wat Benchamabophit (The Marble Temple)
What's excluded :
- Things not included in the list of INCLUSION
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nang Loeng Market, Nakhon Sawan Road, Dusit district, Bangkok Thailand
You can actually feel history in the atmosphere when you step foot in Bangkok’s Nang Loeng Market.
This market is historically known as having a diversity of different residents from various areas of Asia including China, Vietnam, Cambodia, and Laos.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Wat Benchamabophit (The Marble Temple), 69 Nakornpathom Rd Dusit, Bangkok 10300 Thailand
Often referred to as the “marble temple” in guidebooks, this architectural gem features a magnificent Buddha image, which is a copy of the highly revered Phra Buddhajinaraja, and a beautiful beamed ceiling in a dark red and gold.
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :Nang Loeng Market, Soi Nakhon Sawan 6, Khwaeng Wat Sommanat, Khet Pom Prap Sattru Phai, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10100, Thailand
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Wat Benchamabophit Dusitwanaram, 69 ถนน พระรามที่ 5 Khwaeng Dusit, Khet Dusit, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10300, Thailand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.