Morning & Breakfast Wine Tour in Medoc
Go off to explore the mythical « Route des Châteaux » and come to visit two Châteaux (a Grand Cru Classé (or assimilated) and a family-run estate classified cru bourgeois) during a 4 hours guided tour with a fun & knowledgeable local guide speaking English and French.
Your tour includes 5 wines tasting and a French breakfast (1 croissant, coffee or tea and orange juice).
At each winery, you will have an introduction about the history of the estate, then you will visit the technical installations, ending with an explanation about the oak barrels and the aging process. The tour will end with a commented tasting of the Château wines.
The guide will drive through the vineyard of Medoc and you will have a brief stop at the world famous Chateaux Margaux.
The two wineries visited are situated in the prestigious of Margaux.
The wine tour starts at 8.30am.
Back in Bordeaux at 12.45p.m (+/- 15 mins)
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by minibus (departure and arrival mentioned in the voucher)
- Local guide
- 5 wine tasting
- Wineries visit fees
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Snacks - 1 croissant
What's excluded :
- Personal expense
- Entrance fee to monuments
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Margaux, Margaux, Gironde, Nouvelle-Aquitaine
Go off to explore the mythical « Route des Châteaux » and come to visit two Châteaux (a Grand Cru Classé and a family-run estate classified cru bourgeois) during a 4 hours guided tour with a fun & knowledgeable local guide speaking English and French.
Your tour includes 5 wines tasting and a French breakfast (1 croissant, 1 cannelé (small French pastry flavored with rum and vanilla ans orange juice).
The tour starts at 8am and finishs at 12pm.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :1 Place de Stalingrad, 33100 Bordeaux, France
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/6/2020 - 12/18/2020
1/7/2021 - 4/30/2021
Monday - Saturday: 08:30 AM - 12:30 PM
5/1/2021 - 10/30/2021
Monday - Friday: 08:30 AM - 12:30 PM
11/1/2021 - 12/17/2021
Monday - Saturday: 08:30 AM - 12:30 PM Monday - Friday: 08:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
- Visit in french and english
- Think of taking comfortable shoes !
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.