Mornag Half-Day wine tasting tour from Tunis
Tunisia is known worldwide for making crowd-pleasing and award-winning wines. This half-day tour will take you to the cradle of this beautiful wine region.
On the tour, your guide will share with you the story of how the Tunisian wine industry came to be. You will begin your morning or afternoon tour with complimentary pick-up from your hotel in Tunis before being taken to Mornag. There you will do a wine tasting, as well as a wine and cheese tasting.
After, you will be taken on a guided tour of the charming vineyards of Mornag.
Your next wine experience will be a guided cellar tour where you will take in the ambiance created by enumerable amounts of soon-to-be-wine aging in barrels and tanks. When you have had your fill of touring and tasting you will have the chance to purchase the wine you have tasted and more.
For wine enthusiasts of all levels, this outstanding tour and tasting experience cannot be missed.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop off from any hotel in Tunis and surrounding area
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Wine tasting
- Cheese tasting
- Licensed Tour guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Morneg, Ben Arous, Tunisia
This half-day wine tasting tour will take you to the cradle of the Tunisian wine region. You will enjoy different wine tastings, a wine and cheese tasting and a cellar tour at Mornag.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel or location in TunisAirports
- Carthage Airport, Tunis Tunisia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.