Moray Maras Sacred Valley of the Incas Bike Tour
Join a lovely and very interesting full day bike tour visiting some of the highlights of the Sacred Valey of the Incas: Chinchero, Moray Inca terraces and the native villages on the way and ancient Maras salt mines. The ride is easy - moderate and goes by dirt road and Inca single tracks with full time support vehicle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All activities
- Hotel pickup/drop-off
- Use of mountain bike
- Use of helmet and gloves
- Expert English/Spanish speaking guide
What's excluded :
- Moray (BTG) and Maras entrance tickets.
- Departure from your hotel in Cusco is at 8:00am heading to Chinchero in the Sacred Valley. At Cruz Pata we start biking through the Andes, towards the experimental Inca terraces of Moray, along the way you will enjoy the beauty of the scenery and visit Huaypo lagoon surrounded by native flora and fauna.
The ride continues until Maras village, where we will stop for rest and lunch. From here we will descend following an ancient Inca trail to visit the famous Maras salt mines. Then we proceed down to the Urubamba Valley also named Sacred Valley of the Incas.
Afternoon return to Cusco on the support vehicle.
Departure Point :The tour starts from your hotel in Cusco
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :The tour ends in your hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Drop-off in different location is possible upon request by the customer (extra payment may apply)
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.