Moorea Watersport is a team of young professionals who wants to share their passions and give you a safe thrill.
All our activities are private with certified instructor, we are especially trained to fit all public.
For those who'd like to try something fun and new we proposed Flyboard & Hoverboard for flying above the lagoon with a tahiti view.
and for those who'd like cruising or riding we invite you to discover unique privates excursion by jet ski all around the amazing lagoon of moorea.(1 or 2 persons per jet ski)
We even propose tubing, for everybody !
-pick up planned in advanced everywhere on the island (extra charge)
-openned all year around from 8.00am to 5.30pm, located right across from the ferries station next to the marina of VAIARE.
-add 20 minutes extra timing for equipment and briefing
per adult from
What's included :
- Certified and professional instructors
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- All activities
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (or charged extra)
- food and drink
Vous aimez la glisse, les sensations et bien rigolé ?
Essayez la bouée tractée par un bateau !
Ce véritable manège à grandes sensations sur l'eau est absolument unique. Il procure une excitation incroyable en toute sécurité.
Bouée pour 3 personnes
Totalement insubmersible, elle peut être pratiquée par tout le monde, même des enfants. Le pilotage et la vitesse sont adaptés en fonction de vos envies.
• Moorea Watersport, Next to the marina of Vaiare, Vaiare 98728 French Polynesia
Departure Point :Marina, Vai'are, French Polynesia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately swimwear for everyone (ladies get some short for the 4 hours excursions)
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.