Moonbay Island (SK) + Rasa Ria Buffet Dinner Daytrip
Moon-bay Island Paradise is enriched by fringing reefs which are largely intact. Just a stone’s throw away from the mainland, be mesmerized by the variety of corals and marine life as you engulf in snorkeling at the island. Feel the sand beneath your feet, breathe in the crisp fresh air and take a dip in the cool crystal-clear water. Then wrap up your day with a beautiful view of Kota Kinabalu City sunset at the luxurious Rasa Ria Resort & have buffet dinner before heading back to your room.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Buffet lunch
- Land Transfer
- Boat transfer
- Selected Mocktail Drink @ shangrila- rasa ria
What's excluded :
- Personal travel insurance
- Any item not mention above
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kota Belud District, Kota Belud District, Sabah
MoonBay Island Paradise is enriched by fringing reefs which are largely intact. Just a stone’s throw away from the mainland, be mesmerized by the variety of corals and marine life as you engulf in snorkeling at the island. Feel the sand beneath your feet, breathe in the crisp fresh air and take a dip in the cool crystal clear water. This is what MoonBay Island Paradise can offer you, an opportunity to unwind in its peaceful and private ambiance. If lady luck is on your side, you may also be greeted by playful dolphins or mother turtles. The inhabited fronting mainland offers the opportunity to hop to a few other hugely untouched beaches. MoonBay Island Paradise is a ten-minute boat ride from the departure point of MoonBay Cove Lodge located in Kota Belud, a district situated north of Kota Kinabalu, the capital of Sabah. The journey from Kota Kinabalu to MoonBay Cove Lodge will take you an hour and a half.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.