Moon Trail Hike from Novalja
The “Moon Trail“ hiking tour is a memorable blend of the lunar landscape and the magical views of the Pag Bay and the Podvelebit Channel.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Spiaggia di Rucica, Metajna, Novalja, Island of Pag Croatia
The programme starts at Ručica beach. The tour continues along the karst landscape of the Pag Bay towards Stogaj, a peculiarly shaped rock that attracts a large number of mountaineers.
Pass By: Beritnica Beach, Metajna, Island of Pag 53296 Croatia
The route continues towards the beach Beriknica, one of the most beautiful beaches on the island, known for its natural installation consisting of three unusual rock patterns created by the millennial exposure to the “bura” wind.
The trail continues towards the Slana Bay, overlooked by remnants of a World War Two concentration camp, and the Seline Bay, which offers a wonderful view of the Podvelebit Channel. The tour ends at its starting point, reached by a hike of the upper side of the island along the Podvelebit Channel.
Departure Point :Sunturist Bus Station, Ul. bana Josipa Jelačića 8, 53291, Novalja, Croatia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.