Moon Festival at Baan Tai Koh Phangan
The festival takes place every two weeks. As the name would suggest, the party is on the night of the black moon. If you are not on Koh Phangan by this time, no worries. There are a lot of alternatives where you can go. For example Full Moon Party, Jungle Experience Culture.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Haad Rin
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- Tips And Souveniers
- Visit: Haad Rin, Moo 4 Ban Tai, Ko Pha Ngan 84280 Thailand
The Blackmoon Culture takes place every month. A night filled with the latest and freshest progressive and psychedelic trance brought by Thai and International residents and guest DJ’s. Please note that party dates may vary without further notice.
The Half Moon Party at Koh Phangan is located in the middle of the island in the jungle, as opposed to on the beach. The Half Moon is also a properly organized festival ran by a private company called Half Moon Festival, as opposed to the free-for-all atmosphere of the Full Moon. The organizers have been running this festival for a while now and put on an awesome show!
Koh Phangan Full Moon Party is world-famous and its ancestral home is the crescent cove of Haad Rin Beach on the southernmost tip of Phangan Island in Thailand. This one-of-a-kind event is routinely listed on bucket lists as one of the essential Thailand experiences that you have to see and experience once in a lifetime.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact us after booking to know the exact pickup time for your hotel / Area. Transfers are provided for customers whose hotels are present inside the main city center area. If booked elsewhere then extra charges will be applicable.
Departure Time :9:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.