MOOF Museum single entry ticket
The 9th art in 3D
The sets, made by young artists and Brussels students for the most part, are wonderfully staging this graphic and colorful universe. Watch comic book cartoons in their original version and learn about the stages of comic book adaptation in both the big screen and the big screen through the history of Belvision studios.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- entry ticket
- Entry/Admission - MOOF Museum
What's excluded :
- personal expenditure
- Visit: MOOF Museum, Rue du Marche aux Herbes 116 Inside Galerie Horta at -1 floor, Brussels 1000 Belgium
Since 2012, under the leadership of Eric Pierre (collector and Brussels in the soul), this museum is a real pleasure for young and old, amateurs or connoisseurs of comics, from the most famous to the most confidential.
The Moof immerses us in the third dimension dedicated to the Ninth Art through a superb private collection of original figurines, exhibited on more than 1,300 m² and less than 200 meters from the Grand Place of Brussels.
The collection's richness is renewed every 6 months so that returning to it is always magical.
Departure Point :MOOF Museum, Rue du Marche aux Herbes 116 Inside Galerie Horta at -1 floor, Brussels 1000 Belgium
Departure Time :1/31/2020 - 1/1/2025
Friday - Sunday: 11:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.