Montserrat Sunset & Stars
Montserrat Sunset & Stars is an exclusive and unique way to watch the sunset in Montserrat next to a glass of cava, accompanied by a dinner with typical Catalan food at the Abat Cisneros restaurant, later astronomical observation; Our guide Starlight will discover the secrets of the sky, enjoy the show with the naked eye and with our professional telescopes, learn to guide you by the sky and enjoy glimpsing the elements of Greek mythology that hide behind the constellations.
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner - Fresh cheese salad with basil vinaigrette. Grilled steak with garnish. Honey and "killed" Montserrat, water and wine.
- Shared transport in comfortable air-conditioned bus
- Local English and Spanish speaking tour guide
- Guided visit to the Monastery of Montserrat
- Free time in Montserrat
- See the stars in Montserrat with long range telescopes and Starlight guides
- Cava Cup
- Entry/Admission - Aeri de Montserrat
What's excluded :
- Transfer to and from the hotel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aeri de Montserrat, Ctra C-55 , Km 11,5, 08199 Monistrol de Montserrat Spain
Upon arrival in Montserrat, the best way to climb the magical mountain is in the Aeri de Montserrat, during the journey you can admire the magnificent panorama and even the famous Monumental Rosary of the Virgin.
Duration: 8 minutes
Stop At: Montserrat Mountains, Montserrat Mountains, Catalonia
Enjoy the Natural Park of the Montserrat massif, its capricious forms of the most emblematic mountain of Catalonia are the result of a geological and geomorphological process of millions of years and its colors at sunset with Montserrat Sunset & Stars, our guided excursion to Montserrat at night with which to enjoy the sunset and the stars. Experience the thrill of watching the sunset from the Montserrat massif, with unique views of the Barcelona valley.
Enjoy Montserrat at night with our guided tour to watch the sunset and the stars.
You will not be able to stop sharing your photos on your social networks of what is probably one of the best sunsets you have ever witnessed! All this together with a toast with a glass of local cava.
From the hand of our guides, you will discover the famous abbey and the sanctuary dedicated to the Lady of Montserrat, with the sunset lights, acquire a chromatic and scenic beauty that will remain engraved on your retina.
After sunset a dinner at the height of the stars with which you will taste the traditional Catalan cuisine. Nothing better after all the emotions lived in the sunset and before you immerse yourself in the fascinating world of the Universe give yourself a taste discovering the typical flavors of Catalonia in a dinner at the restaurant Abat Cisneros dining room that in the sixteenth century housed the stables, it has an extraordinary vault of stone by ceiling and the rock alive by wall offers a calm and pleasant atmosphere.
After dinner, when you think you can no longer absorb a single emotion, the Montserrat sky show will surprise you, in the astronomical observation included in this Montserrat Sunset & Stars our guide Starlight will discover the secrets of the sky, enjoy the show With the naked eye and with our professional telescopes, learn to orient yourself by guiding you through the sky and enjoy glimpsing the elements of Greek mythology that hide behind the constellations. With the latest generation professional telescopes that you will have at your disposal during the astronomical observation of this Montserrat Sunset & Stars at night you will discover planets, in a tour of the most interesting celestial objects of each night.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Hard Rock Cafe, Plaça de Catalunya, 21, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.