Montserrat Monastery and Sagrada Familia Tour with Liquor Tasting
Get to know two important places while you are visiting Barcelona city. This 11-hour guided tour not only invites you to get to know the spirituality of Montserrat and the amazing architecture of Sagrada Fammilia, but also to have the opportunity of knowing the beautiful culture of Catalonia. Fall in love with the architecture of the Basilica which combines Gothic and Renaissance styles. See the beautiful atrium and sacristy, and get an appreciation of the talents of the singers, composers, and teachers through the explanatory audiovisual showing the choir line.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide (simultnaeously in english and spanish)
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Entrance to the Museum of Montserrat
- Liquor tasting
- Entrance to the Sagrada Familia
- Entry/Admission - Montserrat Museum
- Entry/Admission - Abadia de Montserrat
- Entry/Admission - Basilica of the Sagrada Familia
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Access to the Sagrada Familia Towers
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Montserrat Museum, Montserrat Spain
You will have some free time to visit the museum on your own
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Abadia de Montserrat, Carretera BP-1121 S/N, 08199 Montserrat Spain
The guide will explain us the history and arquitecture of this monument as we walk around it
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Basilica of the Sagrada Familia, Carrer de Mallorca, 401, 08013 Barcelona Spain
The guide will explain us this beautiful church and the history behind. Get to visit the masterpiece of Gaudí and enjoy the stained glass windows.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Amigo Tours Barcelona, Barcelona Spain
On of our proffesional guides will lead you through this experience.
Departure Point :Hard Rock Cafe, Plaça de Catalunya, 21, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Sagrada Família, Barcelona, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that you need to cover you arms and legs to go into the church
- The Sagrada Familia is not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 5 years
- The Montserrat tour has a duration of 5 hours and the Sagrada Familia tour has a duration of 1 hour and 30 minutes. You have some hours of free time between both tours
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Please note that the Sagrada Familia Regulations state that children under the age of 11 years old will not get a receiver to listen to the guide. Amigo Tours manages the entry of each of our customers and this measure does not have to do with us.
- The use of masks has been proven to be effective in preventing contagion of Covid 19, so the use of masks is mandatory throughout the tour. Amigo will not provide them so please make sure you bring your own one.
- The social distance should be maintained throughout the trip when possible. Families can stay together
- We recommend our tourists to take responsibility for their luggage, backpacks, etc. as Amigo collaborators are forbidden to touch any of our clients objects
- Our employees (guides and operators) are regularly trained in the sanitary measures stipulated by each country where we operate.
- At the beginning of our tour, the guide will clearly communicate the health protection protocol in detail that we will follow during the tour.
- The check-in process will be done through the mobile phone to avoid contact with paper or other people.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Our units are disinfected before each service with products approved by WHO in the N list: Disinfectants for use against the SARS-CoV-2 virus
- Our units have alcohol-gel dispensers at 70% at the disposal of our tourists.
- Our tourists will have an assigned seat, personal and guaranteed during the whole tour.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.