Montserrat & Vic -Reduced group and hotel pickup from Palamós
In Vic we will visit the medieval center and a gastronomic visit at Casa Riera, where we can taste the famous Salchichón de Vic.
After touring its medieval center, of Romanesque origin, we will take the route to the Monastery of Montserrat, which alone is worth a visit. In Montserrat, a place recognized by the surrounding mountain that offers a spectacular landscape, we visit the sanctuary of La Moreneta, a popular name with which the virgin of the place is known: Mare de Déu de Montserrat. We will visit the great monastery of Montserrat.
After visiting the sanctuary we will visit the Montserrat viewpoint to appreciate the beauty that the mountain offers with its famous views that impress visitors.
We return to Barcelona, before returning to Palamós, to close the tour with a visit to a wine cellar and learn more about Barcelona's wine. Return to our port.
per adult from
8 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Visit to wine cellar in Barcelona
- Visit to the Medieval center in Vic
- Guide throughout the tour
- Visit to Casa Riera
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vic, Vic, Catalonia
Capital of the region, with its own history. In Vic we will visit the medieval center and a gastronomic visit at Casa Riera.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Montserrat, Montserrat, Catalonia
The Monastery of Montserrat, which alone is worth a visit. In Montserrat, place recognized by the surrounding mountain that offers a spectacular landscape.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Barcelona, Barcelona, Catalonia
Visit a wine cellar and learn more about Barcelona's wine
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Palamós, Girona, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
After booking, we will coordinate the pick up location.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Confirmation will be received when the reservation is made, unless it has been made 7 days before the trip or less. In this case, confirmation will be received within 48 hours, depending on availability.
- In the tour or activity there will be 8 travelers maximum.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.