Montserrat & Girona Especial : Game of Thrones Shooting Spot Tour
Discover the wonders of one of the most fascinating cities in Catalonia from Barcelona and learn more about its cultural heritage. Walkthrough Girona’s winding medieval streets and its Jewish quarter, one of the best-preserved in the world. Start exploring from Barcelona on a comfortable bus with a guide on board. Set off to visit one of the most beautiful cities in Catalonia: Girona. This city contains a medieval area with one of the best-preserved Jewish quarters in Europe. It has also been the filming location for some scenes in the 6th season of HBO's hit series Game of Thrones
✔ Explore one of the most fascinating cities in Catalonia and discover its cultural heritage
✔ Visit the Cathedral of Girona, the iconic symbol of the city
✔ Experience the spectacular views from Montserrat Mountain
✔Admire the Cathedral of Girona, one of the city’s most iconic monuments
✔See where some chapters of the hit series Game of Thrones were shot
✔Cancellation is free up to 24 hours before the tour
per adult from
11 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Transportation by air-conditioned motor coach
- Bilingual guide
- Guided walking tour in Girona
- Taste of 4 typical liqueurs
- Admission to the Espai Audiovisual Montserrat audiovisual exhibition in Montserrat
- Cogwheel train journey
- Radio guide system
- Discounts at some of the main attractions
What's excluded :
- Admission to Girona Cathedral
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Girona Cathedral (Catedral)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Girona, Girona, Province of Girona, Catalonia
Reveal the Old Town of Girona and learn about some of the myths and legends highly related to the city. Figure out some of the locations where the HBO hit series Game of Thrones filmed many scenes in its sixth season. Admire the exterior of the magnificent Cathedral and walk along a part of the medieval city walls. Originally built in the 14th century, the old walls were destroyed to expand the city in the 19th century. Take advantage of the free time after the guided tour and visit the interior of the Cathedral on your own, or grab a quick bite to eat.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Montserrat, Montserrat, Catalonia
Let us visit the amazing mountains of Montserrat which rises majestically to 4,051 feet (1,236 meters). You have the opportunity to take in breathtaking views of the Montserrat Mountain, one of nature’s unique creations. Take a ride up Montserrat on the cogwheel train, which drops you off at the Monastery. During the 15-minute ride, you’ll have spectacular views of the mountain from the panoramic windows of the train.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Girona Cathedral (Catedral), Placa de la Catedral, s/n, 17004 Girona Spain
See how the church of the monastery of Sant Pere de Galligants is transformed into the Citadel Library, where Samwell Tarly goes to become a Maestre.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Dreta de l'Eixample, Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :7:50 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Bring Passport or ID card ,Comfortable shoes and Comfortable clothes.
- Sandals or flip flops,Short skirts are not allowed.
- Some walking is involved during this tour, so please come prepared. It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
- You have approximately 20 minutes of free time for lunch between both parts of the excursions. Lunch is not included.
- Proper dress is required to enter the Basilica at Montserrat. Tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts, and sandals are not permitted
- Montserrat has a mountainous climate, and depending on the season you may need clothing that protects you from the rain and/or cold
- For your comfort, a radio guide system is offered during the tour for groups of more than 5 people
- The duration of the tour includes transport to and from the destination
- Queues to see the Black Madonna may occur depending on the season
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Updated 12 June 2020 : Spain will be opening some of its tourist attractions from 15th June 2020. Many other attractions will be opening on 01 July along with oversees flights into Spain will also be resuming from 01 July 2020.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.