Montreal Tower Observatory and Since 1976 Exhibit Ticket
Visit the highest inclined tower in the world at 575 feet (175 m) high. Take in sweeping city views from the Montreal Tower Observatory.
per adult from
What's included :
- Ticket to Montreal Tower
- Entry/Admission - The Montreal Tower / La Tour de Montreal
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Visit: The Montreal Tower / La Tour de Montreal, 3200 Viau St., Montreal, Quebec H1V 3J3 Canada
Rising 541 feet (165 meters) at a 45-degree angle, the Montreal Tower is the world’s tallest leaning tower, with more than 250,000 visitors each year.
Climb aboard a 2-level glass-encased funicular accommodating up to 76 passengers at a time, and enjoy the 2-minute ascent to the observatory deck. The only funicular in the world to operate on a curved structure, the sophisticated hydraulic system maintains the cabin on a horizontal level as it glides up the tower.
At the top, marvel at the panoramas of Montreal, the Laurentian mountains and the St Lawrence River Valley. On clear days, see up to 50 miles (80 km) all around — a view that received a three-star rating from the Michelin Guide. It is no surprise that the Montreal Tower is a member of the World Federation of Great Towers, alongside the CN Tower in Toronto, the Empire State Building in New York and the Menara Tower in Kuala Lumpur.
Included with your antrance, the Since 1976 exhibit will take you on a journey to rediscover the history of the Olympic Park, from its construction to today. The exhibition features a number of artefacts, as well as photos, video archives, interactive digital content, and even replicas of original furnishings. This permanent exhibit is located in the Montréal Tower and provides a closer look at different aspects of the Olympic Park’s history.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :The Montreal Tower / La Tour de Montreal, 3200 Viau St., Montreal, Quebec H1V 3J3 Canada
Departure Time :9/16/2020 - 12/23/2020
12/26/2020 - 10/26/2021
Tuesday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Tuesday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Thursday: 12:00 PM - 05:00 PM Friday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.