Montreal Bike & Spa Wellness Experience
This small group & truly Montreal experience is a fun, safe, and relaxing activity - perfect for experiencing physically-distanced social bonding!
We set you up on a nice bike for the 2-hour off-the-beaten path bike ride, featuring the narrow streets, green laneways, colourful houses, and huge street art Murals of Montreal's Plateau & Mile-End.
Your host will be one of our specially trained Montreal ambassadors. They will treat you to a nice picnic snack & beverage at a big farmer's market, then cruise along the Old Port with beautiful views of the St. Lawrence River, and the charm of Old Montreal!
At the end of the Port we leave you to relax at the Bota Bota nordic spa! This converted 4-story barge features indoor & outdoor jacuzzis, saunas, steam rooms, cold pools, relaxation rooms, and an on-board restaurant with wine & cocktails! Stay up to 3 hours and skip the entrance line with our special access...we'll take the bikes back to our shop for you!
Message us for larger groups!
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Picnic lunch
- Use of bicycle
- Entry to Bota Bota Thermal Spa. Stay as long as you like.
- Towel robe and lock provided at the spa
- Entry/Admission - Bota Bota, spa-sur-l'eau
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up
- Don't forget to bring your swimsuit and flip flops
- Water bottle - Bring your own re-fillable bottle, we have a water dispenser at the meeting point
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Fitz & Follwell Co., 1251 Rue Rachel E, Montréal, QC H2J 2J9, Canada
Our meeting point
Stop At: Plateau Mont-Royal, 170 Prince Arthur Rue St-Denis, Montreal, Quebec H2X 1B7 Canada
We ride the narrow streets and laneways of this charming neighbourhood and spot lots of Street Art and huge multi-story Murals!
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Atwater Market, 138 Atwater Ave, Montreal, Quebec H4C 2G3 Canada
Explore this charming farmer's market while we prepare a picnic lunch!
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Lieu Historique National du Canal-de-Lachine, 105 Rue McGill 6th Floor, Montreal, Quebec H2Y 2E7 Canada
We ride Montreal's nicest bike path, the Lachine Canal!
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Old Montreal, Montreal, Quebec H2Y 3Y8 Canada
We pass through Montreal's most historical area.
Stop At: Bota Bota, spa-sur-l'eau, Old Port of Montreal Corner McGill and de la Commune West, Montreal, Quebec QC H2Y 3H8 Canada
At the end of the tour we arrive at the Bota Bota nordic spa! This converted 4-story barge features jacuzzis, saunas, steam rooms, cold pools, relaxation rooms, and an on-board restaurant with wine & cocktails! Stay as long as you want with our special access...
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Fitz & Follwell Co., 1251 Rue Rachel E, Montréal, QC H2J 2J9, Canada
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Bota Bota, spa-sur-l'eau, Vieux-Port de Montreal, Entrée McGill de la Commune Ouest &, McGill St, Montreal, QC H2Y 2E2, Canada
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- If you enjoyed the tour and wish to leave your guide a tip, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the amount and name of your guide. We will send you a Covid-safe electronic invoice.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.