Montmorency Falls Bike Tour in Quebec
Cyclo Services has had over 10,000 satisfied customers that have done the Montmorency Falls 4-hour bike Tour. The Montmorency Falls higher then the Niagra falls) is a must see for any tourist that visits Quebec City. Our qualified guides with 5 years in a row of 5 star ratings on TripAdvisor are fun, experienced, informative and safe. Other points of interest along the ride are Domaine de Maizerets, Bay of Beauport and a splendid view of the Saint Lawrence River against the scenic backdrop of Île d’Orléans. Follow the trail to the suspension bridge will gives you prime views of the roaring waterfall.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local qualified guide
- Bike rental with necessary equipment
- Water. You may bring your own water bottle (eco responsable)
- Small bike bag installed on your handlebars for personal belongings
- Entry/Admission - Parc de la Chute-Montmorency
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- E-Bike rental (Minimum 18 years of age)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Domaine de Maizerets, 2000 Montmorency Blvd., Quebec City, Quebec G1J 5E7 Canada
A well-preserved historic estate and landcape garden located on one of New France's first concessions.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Baie de Beauport, 1, Boul Henri-Bourrassa 1 Boulevard Henri-Bourrassa, Quebec City, Quebec G1J 1W8 Canada
Points of interest along the St. Lawrence River, the Bay of Beauport is known for water sport enthusiast such as kiteboarding and more!
Stop At: Parc de la Chute-Montmorency, 5300 boulevard Sainte-Anne Au pied de la chute, Quebec City, Quebec G1C 0M3 Canada
Arrive at the bottom of the Falls, board on the cable car to the top of the cliff, stroll on the boardwalk to the suspended bridge, a magnificent view of the landscape and impressive Falls.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Cyclo Services, 289 Rue Saint-Paul, Québec, QC G1K 3W6, Canada
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be able to ride a bike for approximately 16 miles (26 km) by themselves.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.