Montmartre Walking Tour to the Sacre Coeur & Skip-the-Line to Musée d'Orsay
Start off by exploring the magical streets which wind their way up Montmartre to Sacré Coeur. This is where Van Gogh found his calling. Where Renoir emerged as leader of the Impressionists. And where Picasso became a great master. Locals say the hill is enchanted.
Explore the charming, historical hill top. And discover the Sacré Coeur basilica, artists' square, Moulin Rouge, and the cabaret of the assassins.
After your small group tour, enjoy skip-the-line access to the Musée d'Orsay, the world's largest collection of impressionist art. Or save your ticket for the day of your choice. As you explore the museum, you recognize the streets and shops of Montmartre in every gallery.
To fully appreciate the Musée d'Orsay, you need to know the hill of Montmartre. You will see Montmartre in the paintings of the Orsay. This 90 minute walking tour is a must for any art lover.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- 90 minutes guided tour of Montmartre
- Local guide
- Local and friendly English speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Musee d'Orsay
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Guide inside the Musée d'Orsay
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Moulin Rouge, 82 Boulevard de Clichy, 75018 Paris France
Our tour starts at the cabaret that made Montmartre famous: the moulin rouge, the cabaret of the red windmill.
Stop At: Montmartre, 75018 Paris France
Paris' bohemian district. Cobblestones. Old windmills. Views. And an ambiance unlike any other. This tour makes sure you see the knooks and crannies of the area.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Pass By: Le Bateau-Lavoir, Paris France
The tour goes to Bateau-Lavoir. You will stand at the spot where Picasso became a painter. He was 21.
Pass By: Le Clos Montmartre, Rue des Saules, 75018 Paris France
The vineyard of Montmartre. It makes the locals so proud. Horrible wine but great view. Definitely a Montmartre must-see.
Stop At: Rue Lepic, Paris France
Rue Lepic is the main street of Montmartre. Van Gogh used to live there. Renoir walked down the street after a day's work...
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Moulin de la Galette, 75018 Paris, France
A major Montmartre landmark. After Renoir painted it, he changed the course of art history...
Pass By: Basilique du Sacre-Coeur de Montmartre, 35 Rue du Chevalier-De-La-Barre, 75018 Paris France
Sacré coeur is Montmartre's flagship. And the finale of our walking tour. Your guide takes you to the best photo spots - hard-to-find, worth discovering.
After your tour, your guide hands out your skip-the-line tickets to Orsay.
Stop At: Musee d'Orsay, 1 Rue De La Legion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris France
After your tour, you make your way to the Orsay museum. It features 1 of every 4 Impressionist paintings in existence around the world. Renoir. Van Gogh. Degas. Picasso. Whistler. Cassatt. Gauguin. The list goes on. And the building (a former train station) is also worth visiting.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Moulin Rouge, 82 Boulevard de Clichy, 75018 Paris, France
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Parvis du Sacré-Cœur, 75018 Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Due to Montmartre's uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- The Musée d'Orsay is open every Tuesday through Sunday except May 1 and Dec. 25
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.