Montmartre Discovery with a Treat
Famous world-over for its chic art scene, impressive history, and remarkable heritage, our Montmartre tour will transport you to the cultural heart of Paris. Stroll through the mesmerizing Notre Dame de Lorette, and get up close to its handpainted murals and gilded ceilings. Uncover its unique past as you make your way down the world-famous Rue Des Martyrs, sampling a selection of authentic French delicacies. Walk in the footsteps of iconic artists as you explore the cobbled streets of Montmartre, and uncover the extraordinary architecture that inspired them.
Venez Discover, brings the best out of each place by meticulously crafting each tour exclusively while taking care of our environment. We aim to bring the love, passion and interest for our planet in each tour or service provided to you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- 3 Delightful Local Parisian Tastings
- Private Multilingual Guide
- Entry/Admission - Rue des Martyrs
- Entry/Admission - Montmartre
What's excluded :
- Private Transfer (Provided Upon Request)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rue des Martyrs, Paris France
Lose yourself in a world of gilded ceilings and rich frescoes, as you explore one of the most ornate churches in France: Notre Dame de Lorette. This stunning church epitomizes neoclassical style, and as you make your way through its interior you will be treated to a visual feast of colorful hand-painted murals, marble and gold structures, and an elaborately decorated ceiling. Take a stroll down the iconic Rue Des Martyrs, one of the most iconic streets in Paris, and enjoy the sights and sounds of this bustling historic street. As you make your way along the route you will have the chance to sample French delicacies from local artisans, including authentic croissants, homemade French jam, and locally made cheese.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Montmartre, 75018 Paris France
Your guide will continue your journey through historic Paris as you head towards the narrow cobbled streets of Montmartre. Soak up the charming village atmosphere as you explore the colorful homes, shops, and cafes, built in the original Romano-Byzantine style. Home to artists for centuries, this pretty district has produced some of the best work in Europe, you’ll be whisked back in time as you walk through the creative heart of the area. Discover how Montmartre became the artistic heart of Paris and gave rise to spectacular buildings including the Sacré Coeur.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Notre-Dame-de-Lorette, Paris, 8bis Rue Choron, 75009 Paris, France
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- All Ports in Paris
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- We will provide all equipment required (Face Masks & a Bottle Hand Sanitizer) for your experience not to be affected by the current measures in place. It is our duty to care for all our clients booking our experience and to ensure your health remains excellent.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.