Montmartre Art Walking Tour & Skip-the-Line to Orangerie & Orsay Museums
Delve into Paris’ art history and enjoy skip-the-line entry to Impressionist galleries on this 1.5-hour Montmartre walking tour. Explore Montmartre with your guide and discover the venues that influenced painters including Renoir and Monet. See, too, the windmill from Renoir’s ‘Bal du moulin de la Galette’ and the famous Moulin Rouge cabaret. Then, enjoy skip-the-line entry to the Musée de l'Orangerie and visit at your leisure. Upgrade your tour to include skip-the-line entry to the Musée d'Orsay. Numbers limited to 14 people, ensuring a small-group experience.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- 1.5 hour small-group guided tour of Montmartre
- Skip-th-Line ticket to Orsay Museum
- Skip-The-Line ticket to Orangerie
- Entry/Admission - Musee d'Orsay
- Entry/Admission - Musee de l'Orangerie
What's excluded :
- Guided tour at Musée de l'Orangerie
- Guided tour at Musée d'Orsay
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Moulin Rouge, 82 Boulevard de Clichy, 75018 Paris France
Moulin Rouge is a Montmartre icon. What better place to start our tour than the most famous cabaret in the world?
Stop At: Montmartre, 75018 Paris France
Follow your guide through the cobbled streets of this unique Bohemian area: its authentic windmills, its picturesque bistrots and its village-like atmosphere will make you fall in love at first sight!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Le Bateau-Lavoir, Paris France
Let your guide show you this Montmartre landmark - both a painter's workshop and a museum. Picasso started there.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Basilique du Sacre-Coeur de Montmartre, 35 Rue du Chevalier-De-La-Barre, 75018 Paris France
Our tour ends at the foot of the legendary Basilica. The guide leads you to spots that feature breathtaking views it over the city of Paris! A magical place if ever there was one.
Stop At: Musee d'Orsay, 1 Rue De La Legion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris France
This visit gives you access to the Museum that has been elected the World's Best Museum. Home to 1 in every 4 Impressionist paintings in existence. Monet. Renoir. Van Gogh. Gauguin. Whistler. A feast for the eyes.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Musee de l'Orangerie, Jardin des Tuileries - Cote Seine, 75001 Paris France
Your visit gives you skip the line access to the Orangerie museum. Orangerie is the official home of the famous Nymphéas by Claude Monet. Other residents include master pices by Pierre-Auguste Renoir, Paul Cézanne, Pablo Picasso and many others...
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Moulin Rouge, 82 Boulevard de Clichy, 75018 Paris, France
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Parvis du Sacré-Cœur, 75018 Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At the end of your tour you will receive your ticket to Musée de l'Orangerie and Musée d'Orsay (this last one if option selected)
- Your tickets are open-ended, skip-the-line entrance tickets. You can use them any time, either straight after your walking tour or on any other day
- Orangerie Museum is closed on Tuesdays and on May 1st
- Orsay Museum is closed on Mondays, May 1st and December 25th
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.