Montmartre & Sacre Coeur Tour for Kids & Families w Alberto Local Guide in Paris
During your stay in Paris you shouldn't miss the unique quarter of Montmartre, one of the oldest in Paris, with its cafes and squares, narrow streets, windmills and small vineyards.
Alberto will keep your children engaged during the whole tour through this enchanted neighbourhood with one of the most famous churches in the world: Sacre Coeur. It's the district where many artists like Picasso, Van Gogh and Renoir used to live and you can still feel the atmosphere of creativity and uniqueness.
Your kids will love to go up the hill by funiculaire and will be engaged by the stories Alberto can tell them about the past and present of this beautiful part of town, so they will feel like they are in a fairytale.
per adult from
What's included :
- Blue Badge guide
- Local guide
- Professional art historian guide
- Professional guide
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basilique du Sacre-Coeur de Montmartre, 35 Rue du Chevalier-De-La-Barre, 75018 Paris France
You'll meet Alberto at the metro station “Anvers” where you can take the funiculaire up the hill to Sacre Coeur. Kids love this part of the tour as they immediately get captivated by the view of the splendid church, the adventure of taking this quaint train and the contagious enthusiasm of Alberto. He'll keep them engaged while telling them about the history of the church and giving you the possibility to have a glimpse inside.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Montmartre, 75018 Paris France
You'll continue your walking tour through the district downhill, so your kids won't get tired of walking. Montmartre once was a hill covered in windmills and vineyards where local and international artists could find cheap accommodation. Here started the modern art movement first and you'll see the workshop where Picasso invented Cubism and where Impressionism took form.
You and your kids will fall in love with the neighbourhood, visiting the famous Amelie Poulin grocery store, the “I love you” wall and numerous other places like the Place du Tertre, the artists' square, Saint Denis Square and the “passer through walls”. You can even find a few of the original windmills and a small vineyard. And throughout the whole tour Alberto will keep your kids engaged with interesting stories, various games and activities. If you want to discover more about the background of the artists' lives and a different and unique part of Paris, don't miss this wonderful fairytale for you and your children!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :2 Rue de Steinkerque, 75018 Paris, France
Return Detail :Place du Tertre, 75018 Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.