Monteriggioni San Gimignano and Castellina in Chianti Fullday from Rome
Enjoy a day exploring the landscapes and artistic small towns that Tuscany can offer:
• San Gimignano
• Castellina in Chianti
Lunch and WineTasting Included.
Pick up and drop off will be at your accommodation in Rome.
Upgradable with licensed local guide in Private option.
Private or Shared Tour available options.
Worry-Free and Safe Private Tour Experience, operated only with:
• Expert Professional English-Speaking Drivers
• Selected local Expert Licensed Tour Guides (when booked)
• Welcoming by private licensed fully-insured air-conditioned comfortable Vehicles
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and dropoff
- Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English-speaking Driver
- Dedicated licensed local expert personal tour guide (upgradable in Private Option)
- Lunch and Wine Tasting
- Entry/Admission - Tenuta Torciano
What's excluded :
- Tipping is not included in our service fees, it is never mandatory although it is always appreciated
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monteriggioni, Monteriggioni, Tuscany
Monteriggioni is a medieval walled town, located on a natural hillock, built in 1214–19. During the conflicts between Siena and Florence in the Middle Ages, the city was strategically placed as a defensive fortification.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tenuta Torciano, Via di Crocetta 18, 53037 Ulignano, San Gimignano Italy
Wine Tasting and Tuscan Lunch with authentic local cuisine included.
Upon arrival the guests are greeted by their host for a brief walking tour of the historic property.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: San Gimignano, San Gimignano, Tuscany
San Gimignano is a small walled medieval hill town. Known as the Town of Fine Towers, San Gimignano is famous for its medieval architecture, unique in the preservation of about a dozen of its tower houses, with its hilltop setting and encircling walls form "an unforgettable skyline". Within the walls, the well-preserved buildings include notable examples of both Romanesque and Gothic architecture, with outstanding examples of secular buildings as well as churches. The "Historic Centre of San Gimignano", is a Unesco World Heritage Site.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Castellina In Chianti, Castellina In Chianti, Tuscany
Castellina in Chianti is a small town located along the Chianti hills. The town has Etruscan origins, but its aesthetics changed a lot during the centuries, until they reached the appearance of a medieval town that we can see nowadays. The most impressive site to visit in town is the Rocca, that can be dated back to the 15th century.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure and Return Point: Your accommodation in RomeIn Shared Tour Option only: Your Driver may make a few stops (usually 2/3 stops) along the way to pick up, or drop off, fellow passengers. This means that your Driver could arrive within 15-30 minutes of your scheduled pickup time.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English Speaking Driver
- Option Private Tour: This is a private Tour. Only your group will participate and it can be modified and/or customized (even while on tour)
- Option Shared Tour: Solution with a lower price dedicated to travelers sharing the vehicle with a small group (up to 8 people per vehicle). Not customizable. It is not possible to include attractions tickets purchased by your own
- Wine Tasting: Minimum drinking age is 18 (soft drinks instead wine)
- One Infant seat available on request
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Travelers must provide/bring their own face mask during the experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.