Montenegro Biking Tour
Cetinje is the former capital of Montenegro. This small city, enriched with the greenery and architecture of the 18th and 19th centuries will surely draw your attention at first glance, through a rare combination of nature and culture, museums, art faculties, parks, promenades.
Don’t miss an opportunity to taste traditional products in Bukovica, in the oldest tavern of this type in Montenegro (since 1881).
Pass along Lovćen serpentine – the way they arrived many influences of various civilizations in Montenegro, such as: good wines from the French, silk fabrics of the Far East, the first ski from Norway…
Kotor surrounded by impressive city walls, very well preserved and included in the UNESCO list of the World Cultural and Natural Heritage. Kotor was nominated for the title of the best European destination in 2019, following the results achieved in 2018 at a competition conducted by European Best Destinations – EBD.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bicycles, helmets and gloves
- Drive by car, minivan, van or minibus from place of accommodation to the starting point of the tour
- Driving by car, minivan, van or minibus from the end point of the tour to the place of accommodation
- Tourist guide for biking (English and Russian language)
- Food tasting in Bukovica
- Tourist taxes,Travel Insurance
- Entry/Admission - Viewing Point at the Road Kotor-Lovcen
What's excluded :
- Food and drink not listed in program
- Other non-program costs
- Travel health insurance – optional
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Njegusi, Njegusi, Cetinje
Cetinje – Bukovica – Njeguši – Kotor
Trip facts: track length: 42 km, max. altitude: 1064 m, total elevation: 596 m, weight: medium demanding tour, ground: asphalt - land - macadam, duration: 4 - 5 h, depending on the readiness can be shorter, availability: March - December depending on weather.
The starting point of the biking tour is Cetinje – Old Royal Capital of Montenegro, from where we ascend through the local village of Bajice, through Dubovik to Bukovica, where you will have the opportunity to taste the traditional Montenegrin specialties (prosciutto, cheese…) and get acquainted with the production of these specialties. Estimated break – 30 min.
We continue our descent through Njeguši village – the most famous Montenegrin village. Biking through the village, we will pass by the house where Peter II Petrović Njegoš was born.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Viewing Point at the Road Kotor-Lovcen, Lovcen National Park, Kotor, Kotor Municipality 85330 Montenegro
Then, a short ascent, and after it a slight descent towards the coastal region. A fascinating view of the coast with a break for 10 minutes.
After a photo break, we embark on a new adventure, the famous serpentines ride. At the end of the 19th century, more precisely in 1884, after five years of work, a road was built on the slopes of Lovćen, which connected Kotor and the village of Njeguši. Today, it is known as the famous Lovćen Serpentines.
Arrival at Kotor.
The end of the biking tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels and other accommodations in Podgorica, Ulcinj, Bar, Budva, Kotor and Tivat.We pick up from ports: Kotor and Bar.Pick up from other cities in Montenegro on request for extra fee.Ports
- Port of Kotor, 420 Stari Grad, Kotor 85330, Montenegro
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/17/2020 - 11/2/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Conditions: Good physical and mental health
- Need to bring: Water, Food
- Equipment clothing: Waterproof clothes, Additional protective equipment from the rain – depending on weather conditions, Firmly shoes
- Recommendation: Take a sweet, energy drink, sun protection.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Availability: March - December each year (depending on weather conditions)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Masks are required indoors as well as while driving in a vehicle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.