Montecatini Private Day Trip To Portovenere & Cinque Terre
A customized day trip to Portovenere & the Cinque Terre for the discerning traveler seeking an authentic Italian experience on a small group tour with only the very best of English speaking driver-guides. Travel from your accommodation in Montecatini to discover the colorful fishing town of Portovenere and adventure through the five Cinque Terre villages of this beautiful World Heritage site. Visit Italy close up in a Mercedes minivans of up to 7 people.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Montecatini hotel, B&B, apartment, villa, farmhouse accommodation pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Museum & Monument entrance fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vernazza, Vernazza, Cinque Terre, Italian Riviera, Liguria
Enjoy a seafood lunch either in the main piazza or on a beautiful rocky terrazza overlooking the bay
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Portovenere, 19025, Porto Venere Italy
Stroll through the narrow alleyways of this colorful fishing village to reach the church of San Pietro with beautiful views across the bay.
Take the ferry from the harbour to travel on to the Cinque Terre village of Vernazza
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Corniglia, Corniglia, Cinque Terre, Italian Riviera, Liguria
The oldest of the villages, set up on a hill with beautiful views across the terraced vineyards and olive groves.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide the full address of your hotel, bed and breakfast, apartment, villa or farmhouse accommodation and your driver will pick you up directly from this address
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- As we look forward to welcoming travelers back to Italy we would like to assure you that your health and safety is paramount. Each vehicle is used solely and exclusively for your private group and is sanitized at the end of every service. Face masks, gloves, hand sanitizer and tissues are provided.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.