Montalcino, Orcia Valley, Pienza, and Montepulciano: Wine- and Cheese-Tasting Guided Tour from Florence
Enjoy a rich and ripe tour through the worlds of grape and gourmet cheese. Experience art and architecture and blend it with good wines and mouth-warming specialties. You will visit the stunning Val d'Orcia and the very special towns snuggling in it. There's the chance to get to know wine cellars while nibbling on sheep's cheese. A prefect day out for the senses and the soul.
per adult from
11 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Journey by fully-fitted GT Coach
- Expert multilingual guide
- Free visit to Montalcino, Pienza and Montepulciano
- Visit to a wine cellar/museum in Montalcino with tour of the wine cellars and tasting of the world-famous Brunello wine
- Visit to a winery in Montepulciano with tasting of the “Vino Nobile
- Cheese tasting in Pienza
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fortezza di Montalcino, Piazzale della Fortezza, 53024, Montalcino Italy
A picturesque village in the heart of the Val d'orcia, offering stunning views of the valley and home to the world celebrated Brunello red wine
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Historic Centre of the City of Pienza, near Montepulciano Italy
An authentic jewel of the Orcia Valley and the perfect Romanesque town par excellence. Also, a delicious pecorino cheese is produced here!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Piazza Grande a Montepulciano, Pazza Grande, 53045, Montepulciano Italy
A picturesque Medieval town where the delicious Noble wine is produced
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Val d'Orcia, Italy
Enjoy the breath taking scenery of Val d'Orcia, where rolling hills, cypresses and vineyards will be your travel companions!
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Piazzale Montelungo, Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Piazzale Montelungo, Firenze FI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please show up 20 minutes before the tour departure
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Covid-19 Mesures: A safe distance of one meter between clients will be maintained whenever possible. All our vehicles will be deep-cleaned and disinfected before and after each service. The use of masks is mandatory; clients must bring their own mask. Alcohol gel will be available on all our vehicles. Temperature will be checked for staff and visitors. Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use. Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough; it is not necessary to print it out.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- - A safe distance of one meter between clients will be maintained whenever possible. - The use of masks is mandatory. Clients must bring their own mask. - Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough; it is not necessary to print anything.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.