Mont-Tremblant Guided Snowmobile Tours
Thrills guaranteed! Our guided snowmobiling trip rides through the Mont-Tremblant region's mountains and forests.
per adult from
105 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- All prices include return transport by shuttle bus*
- Experienced, bilingual guide
- All equipment including snowmobile suit, boots, mitts and helmet.
- Trail access fees, gas.
- The weekday trip includes 2 hours of snowmobiling. The weekend trip includes 1.5 hours of snowmobiling.
- Even if the no transport option is chosen.
What's excluded :
- Gratuities for guide (optional)
- A refundable $2500 security deposit (visa or mastercard only) will be charged upon arrival. Or choose to purchase, on arrival, a $50 insurance policy with a 1000$ deductible.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mont Tremblant Activity Centre, 118 Chemin Kandahar, Mont Tremblant, Quebec J8E 1E2 Canada
Departures With Transport will meet at the Tremblant Activity Centre. Departures WITHOUT transport will meet at our snowmobile base loated at 400 Chemin du Mont-Catherine, Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts, QC
Departure Point :1: Le Centre d'Activités Mont Tremblant Activity Centre, 118 Chemin de Kandahar, Mont-Tremblant, QC J8E 1T1, Canada
2: Domaine Lausanne, 150 Rte 117N, Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts, QC J8C 2Z8, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Must be 18 and over with a valid automobile drivers licence if you will be a driver.
- Passengers must be a minimum of 54''/137cm tall. Child must be able to hold onto the snowmobile behind the driver.
- A refundable security deposit of $2500 (CAD) per machine (max $5000 per group) will be charged to your credit card for the duration of the activity. Only Visa and Master Card are accepted for the deposit. Guests can also choose to purchase, on a non-refundable $50 insurance policy with a 1000$ deductible.
- No expectant mothers.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- A neck warmer/balaclava; two layers, covering nose + mouth is mandatory. Participants sharing a snowmobile from same residence. Shuttle can accommodate max of 7 passengers; divided into groups of max 3 residences. Wearing a surgical mask is mandatory on shuttle. Other types of mask won't be accepted
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.