Mont St-Michel Private Day Trip from Paris
This private day trip to Mont St-Michel from Paris allows you to visit this UNESCO World Heritage site on the French coast in just one day with worry-free transportation with your own driver. You'll be wowed by the dramatic setting of this island village, which dates back to the year 907 when a chapel was built there, dedicated to Archangel Michael, the prince of angels. Since that time, the rocky island and its hilltop abbey have become one of the top attractions outside of Paris.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Abbaye du Mont-Saint-Michel
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Your driver picks you up by private vehicle at your accommodation in Paris in the early morning for the ride to Mont St-Michel, which stands in the middle of a bay on the coast of the Normandy region of France. As the tide moves in and out, the landscape around the tiny island changes.
When you arrive, cross the bridge and pass through the ramparts to enter the village, lined with homes and buildings from the 15th and 16th centuries. The abbey at the very top of Mont St-Michel is known for its Romanesque and Gothic architecture of the Middle Ages. Explore it with an audio guide, and then you can stroll through town or take a walk with your guide on the trail around the mont, admiring the sea and soaking up the mystical atmosphere of this historical site.
On your way back to Paris, it is possible for you to stop for a visit of a Norman manor from the 17th century. If you would like to visit it, you need to leave Mont St-Michel a bit earlier than usual. Another recommended activity, if you wish, is to stop for a tasting of calvados (apple brandy), the regional specialty of Normandy (own expense).
Your day trip ends with return to Paris.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual driver
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.