MONT-ST-MICHEL and NORMANDY D-DAY: combined day-trip from PARIS
IT IS SAFE TO TRAVEL WITH US
- All our services are privatized and without regrouping with unknown visitors coming from outside.
- All our tours include a pickup and dropoff at your hotel.
- Book now and pay upon arrival.
A combined visit to the landing beaches and Mont Saint-Michel.
An intense and busy day.
This excursion is therefore a concentrate of what to see and was designed for people staying only a few days in PARIS.
The journey is made by train from Paris to Caen and return by TGV from RENNES.
06:00 am: pickup from your hotel to the train station
06:59 am: Train departure to CAEN
09:04 am: Arrival Caen - meet and greet by your local guide driver
10:00 am - 01:00 pm: Visit Omaha beach, Coleville cemetery
02:00 pm: departure to the Mont Saint-Michel
04:30 pm - 06:30 pm: Visit of the Mont Saint-Michel
07:35 pm: Train departure from Rennes
09:02 pm: Arrival in Paris and dropoff to your hotel
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- R/T transfers from/to your hotel in Paris
- Train ticket Paris to Caen and Rennes (TGV) to Paris
- Local guide/ driver and assitance all day long
- Ground transportation by private car or minivan
- Ticket admission for the visits
- picnic lunch
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Cimetiere Americain de Colleville-sur-Mer
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Omaha Beach, Avenue de la Liberation, Saint-Laurent-sur-Mer France
Omaha Beach is the name used by the Allies during the WWII to designate one of the five Normandy landing beaches. Also nickmamed "Bloody Ohama"
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Pointe du Hoc, 14450 Cricqueville-en-Bessin France
Taken by storm on the morning of June 6 by the Rangers of Colonel Rudder, it is one of the highlights of the German fortifications on the coast.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Cimetiere Americain de Colleville-sur-Mer, 14710 Colleville-sur-Mer France
A highlight of this day: very impressive and moving
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mont-Saint-Michel, Mont-Saint-Michel, Manche, Basse-Normandie, Normandy
a wonder of the west
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pickup all travelers from hotels in PARIS
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.