Mont-Saint-Michel, horse riding along the bay
This tour will offer you an off-the beaten path view of Mont-Saint-Michel and its Bay.
You'll also like eating some local products from your gift basket you'll receive as a souvenir.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Horse riding pants and helmet
- Local souvenir - salted butter caramels box
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Baie du Mont St Michel, 50170 Mont-Saint-Michel France
During your horse riding, you'll be enjoying a beautiful view of Mont-Saint-Michel bay from the coastline of Normandy.
You'll enjoy the view of Mont-Tomblaine, the island where the Abbey was supposed to be built first.
You'll also enjoy & eat some local salted butter caramels (you'll receive a box of local products included salted butter caramels as a souvenir).
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :50170 Mont Saint-Michel, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.