Mont Lac-Beauport Dog sledding or Ice fishing or Snowmobiling, your choice!
You will visit the Quebec mountain in Lac-Beauport.
You will see the village of husky puppies
provincial tracks to discover kilometers of forest trails.
Mont Ste Anne, the UNESCO-recognized high gorges of Charlevoix, Laurentides National Park. Indulge in this long-awaited white dream and come enjoy the great outdoors throughout the Quebec region.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Dog sledding, fishing or snowmobiling, each activity has an additional value
- Activities and rent
First I will look for them at the meeting point by car, we will go to the Lac-Beauport park in the mountains of Quebec where you can live fun and unforgettable adventures.
You can enjoy unforgettable activities such as ice fishing, snowmobile rental, dog sledding.
You are an outdoor enthusiast, come alone with family or friends, learn easily and have great fun.
Once in the park, each activity and / or attraction you want to do must be paid separately to the park, additional value. IT'S NOT INCLUDED
Equipment rental costs ARE NOT INCLUDED.
WHAT IS INCLUDED: private transportation- personal guide- taking pictures- transportation service- tourist advice, reservation process with the park.
RESERVATIONS MUST BE MADE WITH AT LEAST 1 DAY BEFORE.
After the activity we will return to the meeting point.
The activity lasts approximately 3 hours.
Good times and a good memory guaranteed.
for RESERVATIONS if you speak Spanish you can contact +14182614097 in English at +14189537073
additional rates ACTIVITIES:
dog sled $ 160 pp
snowmobile $ 200 pp $ 250 x 2 p
fishing $ 50 pp
Departure Point :Hilton Quebec, 1100 Boulevard René-Lévesque E, Québec, QC G1R 4P3, Canada
Traveler pickup is offered
if the traveler must be searched outside the downtown area of quebec will have an additional costAirports
- Quebec City Jean Lesage Intl Airport, 505 Rue Principale, Quebec City, Quebec G2G 0J4 Canada
- Gare du Palais Via Rail, 340 Rue Abraham Martin, Québec, QC G1K, Canada
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/5/2020 - 11/28/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.