Monsopiad Cultural Village Visit with Private Transfer from Kota Kinabalu
Join this private tour to explore Monsopiad Cultural Village. Nestled besides the Penampang River are the many traditional buildings that make up the Monsopiad Cultural village.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private AC Transportation
- English Speaking Driver
- Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Monsopiad Cultural Village
What's excluded :
- Food & Drinks
- Other things not mentioned in the itinerary.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monsopiad Cultural Village, Jalan Putatan Ramayah Kampung Kuai Kandazon, Penampang, Kota Kinabalu 89507 Malaysia
Our driver will pick up you around 9:00 am for Morning departure and 12:30 pm for afternoon departure and then transfer you to the Village. Monsopiad Cultural Village, the only cultural village in Sabah. This cultural village was opened in memory of the great and legendary Kadazan Warrior Monsopiad and built on the very land where Monsopiad lived and roamed some three centuries ago. It is run by the direct descendants of Monsopiad, and so vivid their stories that one can feel the presence of the long gone warrior.
Upon arrival, a welcome drink (local rice wine) is served at the village. Then, join the local guide on a guided tour where the guide will bring you to the House of Skull, where they take care of Monsopiad’s headhunting trophies in the village. They will tell you everything you always wanted to know about head hunting. More than being a museum, the Monsopiad Cultural Village aims at documenting, reviving and keeping alive the culture and traditions of the Kadazan people. You can also enjoy the cultural dances which you may also take part in. Transfer back to the hotel. After finish the tour we drop off you at your hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.