Monreale and its wonders
The in-depth knowledge of history and place will allow us to deepen the architectural and artistic aspect but also the culture. We will taste "u pani cunzatu" and get to know the local craftsmen.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Certified guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Monreale
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Duomo di Monreale, Piazza Guglielmo II 1, 90046, Monreale, Sicily Italy
We will visit the Cathedral of Monreale which will leave you speechless for its splendid mosaics. We will continue our visit inside the Benedictine cloister where we will be surrounded by an arabic atmosphere. Finally, we will walk through the medieval alleys of the ancient city which will lead us to the belvedere from where we will admire the golden basin and the city of Palermo.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :90046 Monreale, PA, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/26/2020 - 11/18/2021
Monday: 08:30 AM - 06:00 PM Tuesday: 02:30 AM - 06:00 PM Wednesday: 08:30 AM - 06:00 PM Thursday: 08:30 AM - 06:00 PM Friday: 08:30 AM - 06:00 PM Saturday: 08:30 AM - 06:00 PM Sunday: 08:30 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.