Monkeyland and Plantation Safari Tour from Punta Cana
Most people know a theme park inspired by one famous mouse. But one dedicated to monkeys? At Monkeyland, a natural habitat located deep in the Dominican Republic’s jungle and home to 20 squirrel monkeys. On this 5-hour guided tour aboard a safari-style truck, you'll also explore the habitat's on-site botanical garden, as well as a coffee and cacao plantation. Chat it up with local farmers, learn about their organic methods and taste tropical fruit just plucked from a tree. Hotel transport from Punta Cana and Bavaro is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Runners Adventures
What's excluded :
- Lockers fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Runners Adventures, Punta Cana 23000 Dominican Republic
Runners Adventures park
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can arrange meeting points for almost anywhere in the area. If you do not see your hotel on the list and you are staying at Bavaro, Punta Cana, Macao, Uvero Alto, Cortecito, Cabeza de Toro or its surroundings, we can definitely arrange a meeting point to pick you up.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes and bring a camera and cash for souvenirs.
- Participants with a cold or a flu will not be allowed to interact with monkeys.
- Participants with severe peanut allergies should refrain from this tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This park is not wheelchair accesible.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We reserve the right to refuse or accept a client who has presented fever, dry cough and respiratory difficulties, the day before the tour and the day of the tour, to participate in our excursions. Our vehicles will be reduced to 50% of their capacity. Tourists is recommended to use masks
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.