Money Back Guarantee - Best of Istanbul City Tour
Along the way and with the help of our professionally licenced, passionate guides we’ll give you an insight into what makes Istanbul so very special..
The city is captivating, enchanting, vibrant, historical, cultural, romantic and totally unique as it spans two continents. This classical day tour includes the main attractions of Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace and Grand Bazaar.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Professional Licenced Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- All Entrance Fees
- Transportation Fees
- Entry/Admission - Hagia Sophia
- Entry/Admission - Topkapi Palace
- Entry/Admission - Blue Mosque
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hagia Sophia, Ayasofya Square, Sultanahmet, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
The magnificent Byzantine Church of all times; one of the finest and largest architectural works of art in the world.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Topkapi Palace, Cankurtaran Mahallesi Gulhane Park, Near Sultanahmet Square, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
The former imperial residence from where the Great Ottoman Empire was ruled. Today a spectacular museum that has one of the largest collections of Chinese and Japanese porcelain and the very famous treasury of the Royal Family. ** closed on Tuesdays and replaces with Basilica Cistern.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Blue Mosque, Sultanahmet Mah At Meydani Cad No 7, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
One of the biggest mosques of Istanbul from 17th century architecture is one of the principal adornments on the skyline of Istanbul. Also famous for its blue tiles and 6 minarest.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hippodrome, Binbirdirek, Sultan Ahmet ParkI No:2, Istanbul Turkey
The former center of sprotive and political activities of Constantinople. You will be able to see the Obelisk from Egypt, Serpentine Column from Delphi and fountain of Willhelm II.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Grand Bazaar, Grand Bazaar, Istanbul
In addition to its historical importance, it's a bazaar that will tempt even the nonshoppers with its rich collection of precious handmade carpets, jewellery, leather and souvenirs.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Hagia Sophia, Sultan Ahmet, Ayasofya Meydanı No:1, 34122 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
Traveler pickup is offered
We will meet you at the entrance of Hagia Sophia MuseumPorts
- Istanbul Port
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.