Mondays - The Grape Escape: Troodos Mountains thru Wine Small Group Tour 4.5hr
The rural wineries of Cyprus’ Troodos Mountains are not well-served by public transit. On this guided wine tour from Limassol, you won’t have to worry about finding a designated driver with door-to-door transport included. Explore mountain villages such as Omodos, visit two wineries, and enjoy tastings of small-production Cypriot wines.
Explore the wineries of the Troodos Mountains on a day trip from Limassol
With transport included, you’re free to indulge in wine tastings
Savor lesser-known and non-mainstream wines as well as traditional foods
Discuss terroir, flavor, winemaking, and local culture with your guide
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Unlike other tours... EVERYTHING IS INCLUDED - NO HIDDEN COSTS
- Snacks - We'll complete a traditional products tasting plus we'll sit in the village square for an authentic snack and Cyprus coffee.
- Coffee and/or Tea - A visit to Omodos isn't complete without sitting down in the village square for a traditional coffee!
- Alcoholic Beverages - You'll try 15+ wines during this tour!
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local bilingual guide - fully trained in the food & wine of Cyprus
- Support a small business along with the local culture
- A great day out! Check out our Cyprus Taste Tours reviews to find out why you should book this tour!
- Entry/Admission - Ayia Mavri Winery
- Entry/Admission - Oenou Yi - Ktima Vassiliades Winery / Οίνου Γη-Κτήμα Βασιλειάδη
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cyprus Taste Tours - Limassol, Richard I & Berengaria Of Navarre, Limassol, Cyprus
Hello from Cyprus Taste Tours! We're a friendly team of local guides all with Cypriot heritage. A group of true foodies, our activities focus on discovering Cyprus through food & wine.
Pass By: Limassol, Limassol
We'll pick you up from a Limassol location of your choice. Our team guarantees you a fantastic day out - we'll make the most of your time with us and take you on a bespoke journey through Cyprus villages. Established in 2011 - we're confident we know all the best spots and we never stop exploring! We're all fully trained in the traditional foods and wine of the island and you'll be sure to receive a professional, 5 star experience. When booking with Cyprus Taste Tours - you'll be supporting a small local business and helping to keep the culture & traditions of the island alive!
Pass By: Troodos Mountains, Troodos Cyprus
On this brilliant small group wine tour, you'll visit 2 carefully selected wineries within the Troodos mountains. Each boutique winery you'll visit is family-owned and you'll be trying a selection of dry whites, rosés and reds plus the traditional sweet wine Commandaria. You'll tour the premises of one winery to learn about the process and through each tasting session you'll discover the indigenous grape varieties of the island. On this scenic mountain tour you'll enjoy the rural villages and meet real locals - plus the opportunity to buy wine at fantastic prices!
Stop At: Ayia Mavri Winery, Kilani Village, Koilani Cyprus
We'll visit this fantastic family-owned, boutique winery where we'll tour the premises to see the production facilities, talk about wine-making, visit the cellar and complete a wine tasting. This winery only produces 50,000 bottles a year - making it a small boutique winery. Although you may find some of their wines in specialist shops - many of their labels can only be found here at the winery and your tasting will surely include some of these.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Omodos, Omodos, Limassol
In Omodos you'll receive a guided tour and enjoy a traditional products tasting, a visit to an old wine press and time to shop at the local craft workshops. We'll also sit down for a traditional snack & coffee - all included in the price.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Oenou Yi - Ktima Vassiliades Winery / Οίνου Γη-Κτήμα Βασιλειάδη, Demetri Liperti St, Omodos 4760, Cyprus
We'll visit the tasting room of the Oenou Yi Winery to sample new-age style and traditional wines.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Timios Stavros Monastery, Димократиас 2, Omodos 4760 Cyprus
Explore the monastery grounds and visit a historical church.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: The Struggle Museum in Omodos, Democratias 24760, Omodos 4760 Cyprus
You'll have the chance to wonder the museums and learn about the history of Cyprus.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer door-to-door transport from almost any Limassol location including hotels, airbnbs, private accommodation, cruise terminal, landmarks etc. We can also offer pick-up or drop-off at the airport if this makes your participation more convenient. In the unlikely case that we cannot fulfil pick-up - a full refund will be processed.This tour runs on specific dates - if the available dates aren't suitable and you would like to take part in a food / wine experience on another day then please check Cyprus Taste Tours for our other options as we have activities running on every day of the week.Ports
- Limassol Marina St 3601, Limasol, Cyprus
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.