Monarch Butterfly Private Tour
Enjoy watching an insect capable to fly 5 thousand kilometers away just to reach the winter home and survive, still going to the very same location from the last 10 thousand years ago. Join me in the experience! We will see millions of them up to the volcanic mountains at one of Mexico’s 35 UNESCO World Heritage Sites from 2008. Note: This tour works with 2 people minimum.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Santuario de la Mariposa Monarca
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santuario de la Mariposa Monarca, Mexico
Enjoy the experience of watching millions of butterflies up to the volcanic mountains, at one of Mexico’s 35 UNESCO World Heritage Sites. The further we hike in the woods, the more monarchs we can see, flying in between trees and, sometimes around people!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Hotel Alameda Morelia, Centro Histórico, Av Francisco I. Madero Ote 313, Centro histórico de Morelia, 58000 Morelia, Mich., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- The car is sanitized day by day following the local health departament recommendations. The PPE (personal protection equipment) will be provided for the day of tour. It´s mandatory to report, to Tour Guide and drivers, any decease symptoms that we should concern.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.