Mombasa Full day Safari to Tsavo Park
This is the best tour to book from Mombasa city.Tsavo national park is divided into west and east national parks. Tour to either of the two tour parks is the best decision to make, whether on a short or long coastal holiday.Tsavo National Park is the largest park in Kenya and consists of two separate parks, Tsavo East and Tsavo West. Altogether, Tsavo measures 21,000 square kilometers. The park is located between the cities of Mombasa and Nairobi and straddles the highway used to travel from one to the other. Tsavo National Park is known for its abundance of wildlife as well as a variety of geological features such as Mudanda Rock and Lugard Falls.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Guided tour with local guides
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Tsavo East
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tsavo East, Voi Mageso Chember, Tsavo National Park East 00200 Kenya
This tour begins by a complimentary hotel pick up either from the north or south coast hotels. After a brief introduction, you depart from your hotel to the Tsavo East national park. You will drive for 3 hours and start your game drives as soon as you enter the main gate. You will enjoy hot lunch in any of the lodges in the camp. Later afternoon game drives before leaving the park at around 3.pm and head back to your coastal hotel with a lot of memories.
Tsavo East Facts
The sight of dust-red elephant wallowing, rolling and spraying each other with the midnight blue waters of palm-shaded Galana River is one of the most evocative images in Africa. This, along with the 300 kilometer long Yatta Plateau, the longest lava flow in the world, make for an adventure unlike any other in the Tsavo East. The park forms the largest protected area in Kenya and is home to most of the larger mammals, vast herds of dust –red elephant, Rhino, buffalo, lion, leopard, pods of hippo, crocodile, waterbucks, lesser Kudu, gerenuk and the prolific bird life features 500 recorded species.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Homes and ApartmentsAirports
- Mji wa Kale, Moi International Airport Mvita, Mombasa, Kenya
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.