Mombacho Volcano Cloud Forest
The Mombacho Volcano is one of the most famous volcanoes in Nicaragua due to several factors: its location just 10 km from the Granada city, its access infrastructure and, above all things, the mystical cloud forest that occupies much of its sides and top.
The ride uphill only is an adventure by itself, the incredible steepness of the volcano guarantees a spectacular ride. You will see coffee plantations and later on the cloud forest next to the single lane road. The views are also spectacular from here.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Granada, Granada, Granada Department
Discover the hidden secretes of one of the most impressive cloud forests of Nicaragua.
In this walk you have good chances to panoramic view of the city Granada,the isletas and Laguna de Apoyo.See Howler monkeys in their natural habitat and find sloths in the dense forest.
Visit a coffee farm and taste organic coffee. Learn about plants,animals and enjoy the tranquility of this hidden paradise.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.