Module Fitz Roy Adventure from El Calafate
It allows us, by starting time, to arrive that day to El Chaltén and visit the Laguna de los Tres, wich the base of the Cerro Fitz Roy, staying overnight in the camp at the foot of the hill.
The sight of the sunrice will be without a doubt unforgettable. As we do not descend to the town we will be able, the next day, to walk the footpath of the Lagunas Madre a Hija. We will be arriving at the Laguna Torre, wich is the base of the Cerro Torre. Then we will return to El Chaltén, arriving in the afternoon.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Mountain Guide
- 1 Night at Camp Full Poincenot
- Transfes from / to El Calafate
What's excluded :
- Box Lunchs
Day 1: El Calafate - El Chalten - Mount Fitz Roy - Camp Poincenot
Pass By: Cerro Fitz Roy, El Chalten Argentina
We pick you up at your hotel at El Calafate and we drive to El Chalten. Then we start at 12 pm with a transfer to El Pilar where the, 1 hour, trek to the viewpoint of the Glaciar Piedras Blancas, bigins. From there, we continue until the Río Blanco where the ascent to Laguna de los Tres begins, this ascent will take approximately 2 hours. Once there we can enjoy, a more than deserved, rest admiring one of the most beautiful views.
Once we have rested, we will begin to descend, 2 hours later we will arrive at the Río Blanco. From there we have only 15 minutes to walk that will take us to our camping area.
We will spend the night in Camp Poincenot area, Fitz Roy base, where we will have dinner and breakfast. The camp is located in a wild area without services. It has tents for 2 people with sleeping bag and insulation mat; and a dining dome with bench and crockery. The bathroom is a latrine.
The dinner includes appetizers that are usually hot soups, main dishes such as risotto with chicken and champignones or Ternerita with rosemary potatoes or vegetable panache, dessert like chocolate mousse and coffee .
On day 1, we will walk about 15 km.
Accommodation included: Camp Full Poincenot
Day 2: Cerro Torre - El Chalten - El Calafate
Pass By: Cerro Torre, Southern Patagonian Ice Field, between Argentina and Chile Argentina
Breakfast consists of infusions, bread, cookies, sweet jams and scrambled eggs.
After breakfast, we start our trek through the path of the Lagunas Madre e Hija, to arrive at Laguna Torre near noon. There we will can appreciate, if the clouds allow us, the legendary Cerro Torre with its needles Eger and Stanghard. Finally we start our way back to our hotel at El Calafate.
On day 2, we will walk about 20 km.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.